Make sure your next craft fair is a success by following these tips:
1. Price everything
2. Have a clean organized booth
3. Be friendly
4. Accept credit cards if you can especially at high-end venues or if you sell expensive things.
5. Ask if there are other vendors selling the same thing you do before signing up.
6. Have consistent packaging
7. Be friendly and smile at shoppers.
8. Don't pack up your booth until the show is over.
Sponsored by Volusion http://bit.ly/1E69g5Y
Don't make this mistake at your next craft fair!
For Sponsorships or Product Reviews: http://famebit.com/u/thefrugalcrafterLindsayWeirich
Follow along and have fun!
Thefrugalcrafter Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefrugalcrafter Join in the fun!
Visit my blog: http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/frugalcrafter/boards/
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/thefrugalcrafter?sub_confirmation=1 Music credit (if music is present in video) Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/Celý popis online videa