PocketnowOn Pocketnow Daily, it looks like the iPhone XI might adopt the Pro moniker. The new iPad Pros will apparently get triple cameras for reasons we don't understand. The Huawei Mate 30 Series launch date was just leaked along with some info on the OS and processors. The Google Pixel 4 was just spotted on an airplane and it looks better than we expected. Samsung just announced their new 108MP ISOCELL sensor along with Xiaomi. We end today's show with deals for the iPhone XR on Sprint.
All this and more after the break.
- Report: 2019 iPhone 11 to be called iPhone Pro
- 2019 iPad Pro to inherit the upcoming iPhone triple-camera
- Huawei Mate 30 series reportedly coming on September 19 with Kirin 990
- Google Pixel 4 spotted in the wild again
- Samsung announces 108MP ISOCELL Bright HMX image sensor
- Sprint offers iPhone XR for FREE when you trade-in a working iPhone 6s or newer
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/pocketnowCelý popis online videa