NinjaWelcome to the official Ninja Creative Trials Challenge where three winners will earn their chance to participate in the Fortnite World Cup Creative Finals in New York City for a piece of the $3,000,000 prize pool!
This contest is sponsored by Epic Games. For more information and applicable rules, visit https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/fortnite-world-cup-creative-competitions-official-rules.
Map Code: https://epicgames.com/fn/3167-1929-0681
To enter the contest:
1. Create a clip of your trickshot in the Official Ninja Creative Trials Map. Make sure to follow the contest rules (below).
2. Publish your clip to either YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter using #NinjaCreativeTrials
3. Fill out submission form: https://forms.gle/WyjYcevMq1JeVQjh7
Three participants will be selected by Ninja as his Fortnite Creative World Cup representatives. Submissions will be judged based on the following criteria:
1) number of targets hit
2) distance of targets hit
3) creativity of the trickshot.
1. Clip must be 30 seconds or less in length
2. Clip must be taken in game, not in replay mode
3. Your trickshot must be completed without the help of other players
4. Only one trickshot can be submitted per person
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Make sure to subscribe to my wonderful map makers:
▶ Check out my official #TeamNinja Brand Merch: https://teamninja.com/YT
LIVE ON TWITCH:
For more Fortnite Battle Royale action watch me live at
You will see highlights, funny moments, impressions, and how to play info that might not make the YouTube channel.
Morning Stream - 9am CST
Night Stream - 8pm CST
If you would like to further support Ninja click here https://goo.gl/y7g2gx OR
Subscribe for FREE, try the free trial or connect an Amazon Prime account