PocketnowOn Pocketnow Daily, a Foxconn employee and case makers give us some new weird iPhone 11 leaks. The 2015 MacBook Pros are currently banned by the FAA. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10's PlayGalaxy Link feature will be available in September. Spotify is in talks with Apple to join their services for Siri and the HomePod. We have new renders of the Motorola One Pro and One Zoom. We end today's show with deals for Amazon speakers.
All this and more after the break.
- A Foxconn employee might’ve just leaked a ton of new iPhone 11 details
- Case maker expecting ‘iPhone 11’, ‘iPhone 11 Pro’ and ‘iPhone 11 Pro Max’ brand names
- Recalled 2015 15-Inch MacBook Pro Models With Faulty Batteries Banned From Flights in U.S.
- Galaxy Note 10’s PC game streaming app arrives next month
- Spotify reportedly in talks with Apple to integrate with Siri for playback control in iOS 13
- Motorola One Zoom, One Pro leak w/ quad cameras, light-up logo, Alexa or Android One
- Amazon discounts Echo lineup to all-time lows for students
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/pocketnowCelý popis online videa