FunhausGOLF CART RULES
1. Lessee must be a minimum of 13 years of age, or lie that they are.
2. Operator(s) of golf cart must be 18 years of age and have in their possession a
valid driver’s license. (moped license, learner’s permit, helicopter pilot, jet ski thing, parachute flyer, blimp aeronaut, etc. are not accepted)
3. Golf Carts operated on the course must avoid running over pedestrians at all cost, regardless of what weapons they are wielding.
4. Golf Carts must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing or other misuse of
cart will not be tolerated. This includes use of hand grenades, rocket launchers, shivs, brass knuckles, or operating the golf cart with anime masks on your face.
5. Speed limit is 5 mph unless you're REALLY late for lunch.
6. Golf Carts can carry a maximum of 2 people, a driver and a copilot or gunnery sergeant. Operators must be seated, or at least hanging off the side of the cart at all times. Standing on the roof of the cart is a bold move, but usually doesn't pan out.
8. Late returns of cart will be charged $10 every half hour late.
9. If your golf cart enters the water, you will be held responsible for its recovery. Do not intentionally drive the golf cart into the water. In fact, stay away from the water all together.
10. Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of the rental golf cart will be shot on site, no questions asked, and your family will not be refunded the golf cart rental fee. However, in this case we can offer your family a reasonably-priced burial on the golf course.