Let's Crack UPSC CSEYashaswi kumar and more top educators are teaching live on Unacademy Plus.
Use Special Code “YKLIVE” to get 10% discount on your Unacademy Plus Subscription.
Subscribe today - https://unacademy.com/plus/goal/KSCGY
Unacademy Studios Feedback Form - http://bit.ly/2jZTAVE
Watch the full playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwYR7WJw1-QXOFKb8vbhYDU1obQr7RHex
Yashaswi Kumar's plus link: https://unacademy.com/@realknappily
This lesson starts with a discussion on Indian Economy 1947-1990 from the Class 11 NCERT Economics by Yashaswi Kumar. It is very important for the UPSC CSE/IAS 2020 preparation.
1. Introduction to Indian Economy 1947-1990
2. Importance of Indian Economy 1947-1990
Download the Unacademy Learning App here:
Do Subscribe and be a part of the community for more such lessons here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCABe2FgVNv2hgBeMu2mySVg?sub_confirmation=1
Unacademy Plus Subscription Benefits:
1. Learn from your favourite teacher
2. Dedicated DOUBT sessions
3. One Subscription, Unlimited Access
4. Real time interaction with Teachers
5. You can ask doubts in live class
6. Limited students
7. Download the videos & watch offline